Why too sudden.....?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009


last thursday.....
when I was decorating a cake, i got call from my mum...
I answered...my mum cried....
"knp mum...?"
"ur pak sue meninngal nak....."
"hah.... bila...?
"pagi tadi......"
"knp boleh.....?
"di tindis case.........."
the line suddenly disconnected......
dunno why.....
on that time im still not cry... cuz I felt its impossible....

cuz he is a very careful person..

after that I continued my job....
after finished...
I called my mum...
my mum said its really happened...
my Pak Sue dead body was sent to hospital to 'bedah siasat'
OMG
suddenly.... my tears came out and I cried in da pastry lab.....
huhuhu
I cant believe it....!!! my Pak sue... is dead... T_T

I got permission to back to Sabah
I was russing to get the last flight on that day to Sandakan....
huhu I missed it...
I disspointed and went back.....
when I was arriving at home, my mum called that I must back to give some support for my Mak Sue...
so I was back to Sandakan ,Sabah on 15 May 2009....
I gave my hug to my Mak sue...
I cried...
she said she felt like going crazy.....
Ya Allah please give her stronger nest......



on 16 may 2009
I went back to Petaling Jaya.....
I dropped for a while at my Pak sue grave..
I gave Al-Fatihah....Amin...
Hope Allah bless him and put him in the pious group.....
Amin.....




Santan by;

0 Ladas:

Instagram