Tried 2 chill out....!

Monday, April 5, 2010



4 of April...
i went to hospital selayang wif my cuzzy... just personal things..... hehe then we went back to sunway at 3:30 pm... he dropped me off at my home. we plan to meet up again at Jusco Bukit Tinggi, Klang for sing a song session wif our friends..... 


we started at 5pm till 8pm... (*sembahyang juga ok... surau dekat jer....)hehe. sgt2 seronok.... at least kurg sikit rase sedih... huhu. on that night, we were dinner at my cuzzy house.... yummy... sedaP kak Enni masak... =P. lepas jer dinner... me n all my cuzzy went to i-City plak...


1st time nak bawak dorg jalan2 kat situ.... they had fun eventhough they looked tired.... we went back at 11:30 pm.... penatnyer.... now nie, tgh get ready tuk last final exam tuk kitchen plak esok... 


ya Allah... bagilah dean inspirasi n good ideas esok dalam menghasilkan masakan2 yg sedap n interesting.... amin...








Santan by;

0 Ladas:

Instagram