2nd Kitchen class.....

Wednesday, April 29, 2009




haaa.......
last Tuesday, our group again got kitchen class.
2nd kitchen class....
erm..... like usual we came early to make mice en place..... and for this week again I and Lester were working together in da kitchen to produce 2 dish that were asked form the head chef...Chef Fredic......


look...... how busy our group in da kitchen...... everyone was rushing to done their dish..... hahaha



This was my 1st dish......Gaspacho Andalou...... its a juice soup base on tomatoes paste mixed with other vege like cucumber, pepper and etc....
I disliked this dish..... for me its yuks...... Chef said my portion was having good texture and color...... but the taste too spicy.... maybe course I added too much tabasco..... huhuhu too sad....




hah..... this was my 2nd dish....
Carre D'agneo Roti Legumes du Marche....its meant Roast Lamb Rack with Jus.....
wierd names but i liked this dish.....


mmmmm.......
for me the taste was very delicious........ Chef commented that my 2nd dish was torible....
hahaha.... but the lamb was cooked well and the enough taste.... the problem was only at the hollandaise sauce and the side dish....
Chef said.... the souce too thich and dun have enough taste.... the side dish was cooked well but he advised to not using main starter ingredients as a side dish..... course its can make our guest boring with our dish.....
and 1 more......i forgot to wrap the rack bone with aluminium foil before rosting it in the oven..... so the result was the lamb out with burned bone.....
hahaha..... so stupid......




Santan by;

0 Ladas:

Instagram